Social Profile Creation Checklist
See the correct image size for profile photos, cover photos and information needed up front before creating your personal social media profiles online. You can also view my article on building business directories.
Note: Enter the name EXACTLY as you want it to appear online
- Username 1:
- Username 2:
Note: enter the username EXACTLY as you want it to appear online everywhere, it is important this is always or usually the same. If the first one is taken, resort to the second one. No spaces, lowercase
- Profile Photo: Size 400 x 400 (this will fit all social profiles when resized)
Max file size 2MB
File types are gif, jpg or png type
Note: People are more likely to buy from, trust and like a happy, smiling, and if possible, a pretty face. Use a good headshot that you can keep and will have for a long time, changing 300 social profiles years down the road if your image changes, or need to fix a bad picture, is pain staking.
- Cover Photo: 1500 x 500 (for all cover photos except youtube)
- Youtube cover is 2560 x 1440
Personal Information For Social Profiles
- Short Bio/Description: about 150 characters or 1.5 lines long
- Long Description: about 300 characters or 3 lines (1 paragraph) long
- Date of Birth (DOB):
Note: You will need an email address for verification and occasionally a phone number, some social profiles require an unpublicized physical address in order to create the profile as well.